I was running errands at Target and I ran into the seasonal section - VALENTINES! All pink, red and a lot of heart shaped things, I couldn't resist. $5 for 5 heart shaped boxes of chocolates with messages? Why not? Maybe I could get away with a box of chocolate hearts for my Bunny Valentine (husband.)
Here are my finds - and possibly some suggestions for that special someone in your life!
|I think this is a "nice way" of saying "im breaking up with you"|
on valentine's day...
|High Maintenance Valentine.|
|Affirmation or Denial? You pick.|
|For the "HIGH PERFORMANCE" Cassanova -|
This reminds me of cheaters!!!
|This one's for my hubby - because this looks like the spastic body|
movements that i pass off as dancing to annoy him while he watches TV.
Is the world really this jaded? HAH! I salute the creative director who gave a go signal on this dramatic line of products. Clearly I was alternating between laughter and shaking my head in disbelief, and back to laughing again at Target.
Happy Valentine's Day! (in advance)
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.