Tmobile's Mytouch 4G Slide
Default Camera App
I attended last night's Le Grand Fooding Campfire and I "had the bright idea" of blogging about it at the event.
|This is how you miss a wonderful event.|
Thank you, Roxwriting for capturing the moment.
1. I missed out on some of the goings-on because i was focused on my blogging.
2. I couldnt type properly and fast enough to write an engaging post.
3. I posted pics that were blurry and my photos have a checkerboard pattern going on top of it. NOT COOL when your blog is a photography blog.
4. I couldn't watermark my pics, or do any SEO while blogging live.
Personally, I think it is cool to have the ability of live blogging - however, just because it is available we SHOULD DO IT. What's the point of being there when you really are NOT THERE?
Photo by: Roxwriting
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Go to Allthingsfadra.com and read what others have posted. And share your link there!