Ahhh. Cleaning. I hate cleaning.
You see, I am not a good housekeeper. I like to keep things as it is. Blech.
While I can keep wishing that I had one, somehow getting the job done myself gives me a bit of accomplishment and of control. You know I really hate it and it is not often that you see the bedroom floor looking like this.
In fact, it only looks like this because I did this.
I should have just shoved everything under the rug, but you know, I cant. BAAAAH!
Why I put how messy my house gets still mystifies me but I think what I offer is this: YOUR HOUSE IS NOT AS MESSY AS YOU THINK IT IS. And I don’t even have kids to contribute to the mess. Right now, that’s all me – because I choose to do all the mess in the bedroom and half of the living room(other half is purely my husband’s domain – and while he will disapprove of me posting our present state of residence – im still not showing his side. Its just fair, right?!)
Im already annoyed at this. I still have to vacuum, clean and mop the kitchen and hopefully get the beddings washed. It is mighty ambitious, but you know what they say – you gotta reach for the stars.
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Go to Allthingsfadra.com and link up in there.